McGuinty Government Gives $150,000.00 Tax Dollars To Muslim Hate Preachers

Politicians will do anything for a vote, including giving $150,000.00 of your money to Muslim Hate Preachers. Following is an excerpt from an e-mail forwarded to my attention in which NAMF - The North American Muslim Foundation brags about their score. The jpeg below has the entire announcement.


"The North American Muslim Foundation is honored to be a recipient of the 2011/2012 Ontario Trillium Foundation – Community Capital Fund.  The North American Muslim Foundation is grateful to be able to lead the community in providing accessible and inclusive programs and services within the province of Ontario. NAMF serves as a principal example in the area of regional education and development.  NAMF has been granted $150,000 to renovate our 6478 square-foot Gym area in order to create a recreational centre that will provide fitness and wellness services to all people within the community.  The state-of-the art recreational centre will be open to help residents lead healthy active lives.  A culturally-sensitive space will be created to increase the overall well being of the people of all ages and abilities, through physical and mental stimulation.  As a result of this gym, active living will be emphasized and exposed to several demographics which have no/limited access to appropriate information and knowledge.  We are thankful to the Ontario Trillium Foundation for recognizing our efforts and providing us with assistance in helping to make a difference in the lives of many."

A culturally sensitive space huh? Well if by culturally sensitive you mean killing Gays, woman and children etc, then yea sure. Have a look at NAMF's culturally sensitive lecture series.


NAMF - the North American Muslim Foundation is located in Toronto. Recently they hosted an Iftar & Lecture series during Ramadan. NAMF has been an outspoken proponent of the Toronto District School Board's "Islam First" mosqueteria policy.


Among the Honoured Speakers at NAMF's lecture series was Abdullah Hakim Quick a radical Islamist noted for such gems of interfaith dialogue as:

"They said, "what is the Islamic position on "homosexuality"? And I told them: Put my name in the paper. The punishment is death. And I'm not going to change this religion "

and...Jews, gays and kaffirs are “filth” says fanatical cleric.

This is rich: Dr Quick has served as a special advisor to the Toronto Board of Education h/t Munimula



Who else was on the speakers list?  Why Dr. Arafat Al-Ashi, former head of the Muslim World League in Canada, and  a cleric so twisted he believes Jews are racist even in the afterlife:

"In the scriptures of Jews we notice that the concept of life after death is a vague one. It is, in fact, a materialistic concept, and it is also a racist one. For Jews God is a pro-Jewish Lord. He gives them the right to crush and eliminate all other nations who are called Goyim (non-Jews). These people do not deserve to be human and naturally do not qualify to enter Heaven. It is a concept of bias, hatred and racism."

And what lecture series would be complete without an appearance by a nutter who needs no introduction, Mohamed Elmasry, Canada's Islamist Emeritus.

Kursk –   – (7:53 PM)  

If anyone still believes that there is not a concerted effort/collaboration between political elites on the left and Muslims to impose Islam on the Population (by way of an introduction of Sharia Law and 'normalization'), they are deluded..

Kaffir_Kanuck –   – (8:24 PM)  

Why am I not surprised to see the Ontario Liberal Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Michael Chan in the picture. He was also a recipient of a CASMO trinket (just another story "borrowed" from Sassy Wire and you by the MSMs and redone to mention as much by moi): http://kaffir-kanuck.ca/2011/04/16/toronto%E2%80%99s-tiny-minority-of-extremists/

Blazingcatfur –   – (8:32 PM)  

That's right Chan was clocked by the Jew Haters at CASMO.

Blazingcatfur –   – (8:32 PM)  

This is sick making.

Kaffir_Kanuck –   – (9:29 PM)  

"Wait!" As he puts his finger to chin in a thoughtful manner while crossing his arms and striking a pose, "Does this mean we can expect to see him at al-Quds day celebrations tomorrow, seeing as he's already proven an ally to anti-Semitism and other Islamic beliefs?"

(And by we, I mean you. You know I won't be anywhere near there.)

Paul –   – (9:33 PM)  

[seems like the more Muslamics get the woo-woo being rabid anti-semites, the more governments reward them, no?]
... we don't hear much about McGuinty here in BC, but there he was interrupting my food network show with a two minute commercial about how amazing he is, fixing Ontario's health system. (no wait time for emergencies, apparently.)

Does anyone know if that's true?

Paul –   – (9:39 PM)  

correction: he was bragging about no waiting time for surgeries.

Blazingcatfur –   – (9:51 PM)  

HaHa!

David Smith –   – (11:39 PM)  

It would, by all appearances, be a matter of time before we will be called upon to make a decision. Do we stand with the Jews in our midst and the Jewish nation as a whole or do we bend to the will of the death cult and their marxist followers. While this may seem like hyperbole, everything I see points in this direction.

Blazingcatfur –   – (11:43 PM)  

That day will come.

JustMe –   – (11:44 PM)  

Too bad all of our Western politicians seem to be deaf or don't understand English when an individuals like Dr. Quick, a cleric who has obviously studied the Koran spells out exactly what Islam states. The big mistake all non Muslims make is that they label the outspoken Muslim clerics or imams or the true believers of Islam as fanatics or terrorists when they preach or kill in the name of Allah but they are only following word for word what is written in the Koran, Suna and Haddiths.

Ontario will be doomed if McGuinty is re-elected in October!  

Blazingcatfur –   – (11:47 PM)  

Ontario already is doomed, Industry is gutted, we are a have not province now.

Luis Dizon  – (11:58 PM)  

Uninstalling ...McGuinty ..............██████████████████░░░░░░░░░79% complete...

Blazingcatfur –   – (12:00 AM)  

I like that;)

JustMe –   – (12:31 AM)  

As, George Bush said, "at some point you have to become a decider" but he was referring to war or fighting I think. I long ago chose Israel and the Jews. No submission for me as I will go down blazing away and I have deadly aim.

Blazingcatfur –   – (12:33 AM)  

shooting an AR15 monday, should be fun.

simus1 –   – (1:35 AM)  

No doubt the leaders of the other two big Ontario political parties, "what's his name", and "what's her face", will endlessly berate poor old accident prone McNulty over this latest overturned load of horse poo all the way up to election day.

Ignore it? Really? Wow! 

Blazingcatfur –   – (1:57 AM)  

WhoDat? er Hudat?

Daniel9vs2 –   – (7:50 AM)  

is T   hudat   the man ?

Revnant Dream –   – (6:20 PM)  

Only a 150,000, I figure its a lot higher. Some how they have access to other tax funds.

Edbrach –   – (10:21 AM)  

I am in BC and don't follow Ontario politics, but who is running against McGuinty and what's his or her understanding of these stealth jihadists?

Probably just as clueless, if not in collusion with, as the present Ontarion Government.

Blazingcatfur –   – (4:51 PM)  

Hudat? Allegedly is running against McGuinty.

MsBlue –   – (9:46 AM)  

Why isn't this picketed?   I would be interested as I live in Scarborough. 

Anonymous –   – (4:08 PM)  

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

Also visit my blog post ... http://floorsare.weebly.com/
Also see my web page: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (4:17 PM)  

Very good site you have here but I was curious about if you knew
of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this
article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Have a look at my blog; hard wood floor
My site :: affordable hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (7:31 PM)  

Amazing issues here. I'm very glad to peer your post. Thank you so much and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

Look at my blog post Personal Site

Anonymous –   – (7:32 PM)  

Thanks in favor of sharing such a good idea, article is nice, thats why i have read it fully

My site ... hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (9:01 PM)  

I was pretty pleased to discover this site. I want to to thank you for your time for this particularly fantastic read!
! I definitely loved every bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to see new information in your web site.


my blog post - http://www.flooranddecoroutlets.com/hardwood-solid.html

Anonymous –   – (12:04 PM)  

It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog! I suppose for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook
group. Talk soon!

my weblog :: hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (12:13 PM)  

I'm no longer certain where you're getting your information, however good topic.
I must spend some time studying much more or working out
more. Thank you for great info I used to be searching for this info for
my mission.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... hardwood floors
my website :: http://www.flooranddecoroutlets.com/hardwood-solid.html

Anonymous –   – (2:07 PM)  

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking
more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

Feel free to surf to my website: hardwood flooring

Anonymous –   – (2:07 PM)  

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look
forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.
Also, I've shared your site in my social networks!

Here is my site; hardwood flooring
My page - hardwood floors

Anonymous –   – (3:11 AM)  

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and amusing,
and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I stumbled
across this in my hunt for something concerning this.



Here is my webpage provillus for women

Anonymous –   – (12:09 AM)  

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come
here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer
to create your theme? Exceptional work!

Feel free to visit my homepage - http://www.gitabali.com/node/20831/
My page :: vetalents.it

Anonymous –   – (4:33 AM)  

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective.
A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance. I must say you have done a very good job with this. In addition, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Safari. Outstanding Blog!

Feel free to surf to my blog: http://www.maidbrigade.com

Anonymous –   – (3:54 PM)  

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a very good job
with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick
for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!
claudia

my web site; car insurance information

Anonymous –   – (3:54 PM)  

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
injuries at work

Look at my website: wholesale burglar alarms

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP