TDSB Days Of Significance: March 21st Is "Get Whitey Day!"

In the Toronto District School Board's "Days Of Significance Calendar", following hot on the heels of the Wicca/Pagan celebration of the "Vernal Equinox" is the March 21st  "International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination".

So significant is this day that the TDSB has crafted an entire teaching guide to assist staff in their efforts to educate your children about the very real problem of racism and its cause - White Folk! NB - The TDSB removed the document from their site at the original "White Folk" link,  it is embedded below.

Whites are the Kings Of Racism and the TDSB wants to make sure your children know that.  And don't you dare try to deny it Cracker!

“Colour is something white people never have to think about because for them it is… a source of privilege” (page 22).


“There is a global racial hierarchy that helps to shape the power and the prejudices of each race. At the top of this hierarchy are whites.” (page 23).


“There is another reason, which is a specifically white problem. Because whites remain the overwhelmingly dominant global race, perched in splendid isolation on top of the pile…” (page 23).


“And the fact that whites have no experience of racism, except as perpetrators.” (page 23).


“Whites... have a vested interest in denying the extent and baneful effects of racism.” (page 23).

“White Canadians are not being honest with themselves. They are in denial.” (page 23).

“There is most likely a phenomenon of white privilege that was similarly denied... whites are carefully taught not to recognize white privilege.” (page 23).

TDSB Kill Whitey DaY

Anonymous –   – (7:55 PM)  

cheap nike air max autwtvms cheap nike free run xakqkxew cheap nike shoes donxugyn nike air max rsubahmb nike free run otfeihuy nike shoes online wcsdfqcq

Anonymous –   – (11:04 PM)  

Fantastic website you have here but I was wondering if
you knew of any forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?

I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Review my blog; Wholesael NFL Jerseys

Anonymous –   – (1:41 PM)  

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this,
like you wrote the e-book in it or something. I believe
that you simply can do with some p.c. to power the message house a bit, however other than that, that is great blog.
A fantastic read. I will definitely be back.


Stop by my weblog :: Tory Burch Shoes

Anonymous –   – (1:35 AM)  

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours lately,
yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely value enough for me. In my opinion,
if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the net will probably be a lot more
useful than ever before.

my web page :: Nike Pas Cher

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP