Hate Madrassah Parent The Islamic Shia Ithna Jamaat Donated Funds To Kitchener Hate Charity: Jews & Wahhabis Conspire To Destroy Islam

The Islamic Shia Ithna Jamaat of Toronto, ( ISIJ),  is the parent organization of the The East End Madrassah currently under investigation for hate crimes after its Nazi curriculum was exposed.

As indicated in the jpg and at this link the ISIJ has donated funds to a Kitchener based Shia charity - The Islamic Humanitarian Service.

As I reported last year the Islamic Humanitarian Service is a Shia Hate Charity, below is a recap of my original report.





The Islamic Humanitarian Service is located in Kitchener Ontario. The IHS publishes the Al-Haqq Newsletter.

The following is found in a piece entitled Anti-Wahhabi Day from the Dec. 2009 Al-Haqq issue.

"Destruction of sacred sites in Hijaz by the Saudi Wahhabi's continues even today. According to some scholars what is happening in Hijaz is actually a conspiracy plotted by the Jews against Islam, under the guise of Tawheed. The idea is to eradicate the Islamic legacy and heritage and to systematically remove all its vestiges so that in the days to come, Muslims will have no affiliation with their religious history"


Personally I think the Wahhabis should file a human rights complaint with Al-Shabarb Hall of the OHRC...Oops forgot she's been Shia-Clocked!


Wow. Read this "Editorial" from the June 2010 Al-Haqq Newsletter. Ann Coulter = Evil, Ernst Zundel, James Keegstra & David Irving = Free Thinkers!

However, should anyone question, deny, or in some cases even discuss the holocaust during the Second World War, prosecution is imminent. Ernst Zundel, a publisher who lived in Toronto years ago and is now in a German jail; James Keegstra, a former teacher in Alberta who encouraged his students to think independently faced jail time; David Irving, a world renowned historian who wrote over thirty books and articles is banned in four western countries; Malcolm Ross and many, many others who have experienced prison and/or deportation from various nations for no other crime other than their thoughts, are examples of this hypocrisy.

This is how Al-Haqq reported on Ahmadinejad's Holocaust Denial conference:

Tehran Conference
Scholars, researchers, and leaders from Jewish, Muslim, and multifaith backgrounds gathered in Tehran, Iran to attend a Conference on the Holocaust during January. The gathering, sponsored by Iranian President Dr. Mahmud Ahmadinejad, provided a forum for participants to discuss the event in history in rational calm manner, without discrimination.
***

Of course  I'm sure we will now be told, as a couple of Shia Taqiyya spewers attempted to do in the comments at this post, that the Good Imam of the ISIJ, Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi, simply wasn't aware of the Islamic Humanitarian Service's crazy Jew hate. Just like he wasn't aware of the Crazy Jew Hate from CASMO.ca another Shia hate organization he was directly affiliated with. Just like Rizvi didn't write the book he wrote condoning the marriage of 9 year old's, just like he had nothing to do with the Nazi Curriculum even though his name is on the document.

Nope the ISIJ's Top Maulana Banana Is Clueless.

Anonymous –   – (10:25 AM)  

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like
to shoot you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

My homepage ... safe diets

Anonymous –   – (11:28 PM)  

I am curious to find out what blog platform you are using?
I'm having some small security issues with my latest site and I'd like
to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?


my blog; Diet plans that work

Anonymous –   – (8:08 AM)  

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is an
extremely well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Stop by my web page calories walking calculator

Anonymous –   – (6:23 AM)  

What's up, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was practical. Keep on posting!

Also visit my web page :: New Bingo Sites

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP