I made some new friends: Police investigating Islamic school over curriculum comparing Jews to Nazis

"Police are investigating a complaint about a Toronto Muslim school whose curriculum tells boys to exercise so they are “ready for jihad,” calls Jews “treacherous” and contrasts Islam with “the Jews and the Nazis.”

“Yes, I can confirm for you that a complaint has been made and our Hate Crimes Unit is investigating,” Acting Sergeant Rebecca Boyd, a York Region Police spokeswoman, told the National Post on Monday.

“However, they are in the early stages of the investigation,” she added."

And now that  they've realized these are the same Muslims who were Buddy Buddy with their Ex-Chief Armand LaBarge it won't go any further. Count on it.

I believe the Imam pictured is Rizvi, the author of the curriculum.

Here's my original report. Here's CIJA's press release.



This is the original 'Dinyat Level 8 Document" now removed from the East End Madrassah site.

Toronto Madrasah

Anonymous –   – (11:28 PM)  

I just like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more here regularly. I'm moderately
certain I will be told lots of new stuff proper here!
Good luck for the next!

Feel free to surf to my site diets that work fast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP