CBC Fails To Mention Kenney E-Mail Privacy Kerfuffle Critic Is Former CBC Staffer...

The Ceeb has an article up on the Kenney email privacy kerfuffle, a tempest in a tea pot if ever there was. CBC quotes  Datejie Green, a Kenney critic, extensively.

Somehow the Ceeb forgot to mention that Datejie Green is a former CBC staffer & union activist. She worked for CBC Toronto as Director for Human Rights and Equity. You can read her CV here. 

The CBC, making news by and for The CBC.

h/t Walter


Anonymous –   – (8:45 PM)  

Great info. Lucky me I ran across your blog by chance (stumbleupon).

I have book-marked it for later!

My blog post - gift ideas for men

Anonymous –   – (2:34 PM)  

Hi there to all, it's really a nice for me to visit this web page, it contains important Information.

Also visit my blog: wonder file

Anonymous –   – (3:47 PM)  

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

my homepage ... magnetized flashlights

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP