"Is Patrick Knight a victim of conspiracy and abuse of office and authority by the TDSB?"

So asks a letter making the rounds concerning the latest act from the TDSB's 3 Ring Circus.

Background: Popular Jane-Finch principal on home leave pending investigation of complaint

"A popular principal credited with turning a Jane-Finch high school around is on sudden home leave this week pending an investigation into a former colleague’s complaint.

Patrick Knight, principal of Westview Centennial Secondary School — who won an Excellence Award in May from the Toronto District School Board — has been replaced by an interim principal while the board exercises its “due diligence” in responding to “issues that were brought to our attention,” said education director Chris Spence."
***

If the name Spence is involved, expect incompetence...

Letter - Mayor Ford _ Ministers re; TDSB

Anonymous –   – (1:14 PM)  

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article
or vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!


Stop by my web page - bmi calculator

Anonymous –   – (11:28 PM)  

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different users like its aided me. Good job.

Feel free to surf to my site ... diet that works

Anonymous –   – (5:28 AM)  

May I just say what a comfort to find someone that genuinely knows what they're talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to look at this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you are not more popular because you definitely have the
gift.

My page :: how much should i Weigh for My height And age

Anonymous –   – (5:39 AM)  

buy propecia online how much does propecia cost per month - propecia side effects prostate

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP