TDSB Recommends Kids Shove Vegetables Up Their Ass As A Means Of "Developing Healthy Relationships"


The TDSB has provided, as a resource, a list of links to aid students in "developing healthy relationships". See the jpeg and this link.

One of those links is to the web site Positive.org, where your child can learn such "healthy relationship" tips as: "play with your own or someone else's ass or vagina, put your fingers, dildoes, vegetables, or buttplugs into them."

See the pdf below for the full range of tips recommended by the TDSB for your child.

h/t Sanwin

Www Positive Org

Anonymous –   – (12:07 AM)  

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS.

I don't understand the reason why I can't join it. Is there anybody else
having the same RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution
can you kindly respond? Thanks!!
My web-site ... naturalcuresacne.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP