Masada

Hot and Historic. Visiting Masada? Always wear a hat.
















The site is so popular that it can be difficult to get a shot without a tour group  in it.














Remains of one of the Roman forts built during the siege.









Jack Zaza & Meir

This is the first time in a week I've had a decent internet connection! What a joy. Nice Hotels, slow internet has been the rule.






I know that flag;)










Beautiful desert












Intrepid Vicki Walked To The Top!















Dead Sea Mud Bath









Anonymous –   – (4:09 PM)  

Hi there this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My site: http://imonthefloor.webnode.com

Anonymous –   – (7:04 AM)  

I always used to read piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore
from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.



Have a look at my weblog; hardwood floors
My page: just click the next document

Anonymous –   – (12:32 PM)  

Howdy! This blog post could not be written any better!
Looking through this article reminds me of my previous
roommate! He always kept talking about this.
I'll send this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

my webpage: hair fall solution

Anonymous –   – (1:07 PM)  

Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the closing phase :) I take care of such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my web page; http://social.easynet.mn/profile/jessie35k

Anonymous –   – (12:11 AM)  

Hi there to all, for the reason that I am really eager of reading
this website's post to be updated regularly. It includes good information.

Here is my homepage :: cleaning companies

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP