Did You Know George Washington Carver Was Gay? No? Neither Did He. That Didn't Stop The TDSB From Lying That He Is.


In the Toronto District School Board's twisted world Black History Month wasn't good enough, now February is designated "Queering Black History Month".

And how better to celebrate "Queering Black History Month" than to lie about the sexual orientation of one of Black America's most revered figures, George Washington Carver.

The TDSB chose to participate in the lie about Carver's sexual orientation because fellow zealots included Carver on the "Blacklist", an index of allegedly Gay Black individuals. There is not an ounce of evidence to back up their claim. Even the TDSB admits this but still includes him in their propaganda. Now That's Racist.

Update- The only copy of the Blacklist we could locate - does not contain Carver's name! Now that is despicable!

It's more than a little ironic that the TDSB chose to propagate this assault on the truth in a document entitled "Gender Based Violence Prevention". What else is the TDSB lying about? At least they didn't credit him with inventing Vegetable sex. The fun begins on page 89 of the document.


As ever the TDSB's assault on the family continues, this is the poster for "Family Day". Damn how I wished the Mayans had been right.

h/t ML


Anonymous –   – (8:42 PM)  

Hey there would you mind letting me know
which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in
3 different web browsers and I must say
this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest
a good hosting provider at a fair price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!


My homepage; registry cleaner review

Anonymous –   – (10:21 PM)  

of course like your website however you need to check the spelling on several
of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth on the
other hand I'll definitely come back again.

my web site :: buy saffron

Anonymous –   – (4:22 AM)  

I know this site gives quality based articles or reviews and extra
material, is there any other site which presents these data in quality?


My blog master cleanse weight loss

Anonymous –   – (5:00 AM)  

First off I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had a
difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.

I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Kudos!


Also visit my weblog - acid reflux relief
*porath.org*

Anonymous –   – (4:51 AM)  

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your blog? My blog site is in the very same area
of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you.
Thank you!

Here is my page; acid reflux remedies (www.webbypages.co)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP