Justin Trudeau's LPC Includes Hamas: Hamas Supporter Says It's Racist To Call Him A Terrorist

Evidently Justin Trudeau's LPC Includes Hamas. The JDL staged a protest against Justin Trudeau's attendance at The Reviving the Islamic Spirit convention, a Muslim Brotherhood event.

This clip shows a Hamas supporter, and convention attendee, complaining to a policeman that it's racist to call him a terrorist.




This shy retiring moderate Muslim doesn't like his picture taken. He made a threat so I made sure I got a close up. After witnessing the support for Hamas etc this evening it's abundantly clear that our immigration laws need a thorough rethink.

Anonymous –   – (3:02 AM)  

Total useful idiot. Would Justin Trudeau come out to support a group that believes in suppressing women's rights? Would he support people who are supremacists and believe only their group are first class citizens? Would he support people who want to continue Hitler's holocaust? He just did. Idiot.

Anonymous –   – (9:04 AM)  

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really
useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


my blog post ... good diet plans for women

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP