Memri: Subverversive Activity Of Iranian Organizations In Canada - Ahlul Bayt Society

"The main means through which the Iranian regime operated in recent years in Canada included the Iranian embassy in Ottawa, via the cultural affairs attaché and the Cultural Center of Iran in Canada, which is headed by the attaché[17]; the Islamic Ahlul Bayt Assembly of Canada..."

This is an important report by Memri and should be read. As I have been stating for some time now, the people who brought you CASMO, Al-Quds Day,the East End Madrassah, the Innocence of Muslims Jew Hate Protest, and assorted Khomeini Luv Ins run the Ahlul Bayt Assembly in Canada. These same individuals have assiduously cultivated willing government dupes and other useful idiot politicians such as Barbara Hall and the Liberal Party of Ontario, ranking members of local police forces, and 5th columnists such as the Canadian Peace Alliance.

Note: Members of both the Sunni and Shia community, in particular people associated with the Ahlul Bayt Society whose activities I've exposed,  have sought assistance from a "consultant" to shut me down via lawfare - yes I have the emails. Please visit my Legal Defense Fundraiser post.

Anonymous –   – (9:10 PM)  

I just like the valuable information you supply in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at again right here frequently.
I'm slightly certain I'll be informed many new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

my web-site :: wood floor

Anonymous –   – (9:55 PM)  

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am genuinely impressed
to read everthing at one place.

Also visit my weblog :: zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (6:24 PM)  

I tend not to drop many remarks, however i did a few searching and wound up here "Memri: Subverversive Activity Of Iranian Organizations In Canada - Ahlul Bayt Society".
And I do have some questions for you if it's allright. Could it be just me or does it look like some of the responses appear like coming from brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I'd like to follow everything new you have to post.
Could you list of all of your shared sites
like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter
feed?

Look into my blog - toenail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (1:19 AM)  

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast due to the fact that I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this topic here on your internet site.

Look into my site ... hardwood floors
Also see my webpage :: hard wood floor

Anonymous –   – (1:42 AM)  

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are amazing! Thanks!

Check out my site; wood floors

Anonymous –   – (1:48 AM)  

I leave a response each time I like a post on a site or I have
something to contribute to the discussion. It is caused by
the fire communicated in the post I read. And after this post "Memri: Subverversive Activity Of Iranian Organizations In Canada - Ahlul Bayt Society".
I was actually excited enough to create a comment :-P
I actually do have 2 questions for you if you do not mind.
Could it be simply me or does it seem like a few of these responses appear like they are coming from brain dead folks?
:-P And, if you are posting on additional social sites, I'd like to keep up with everything new you have to post. Would you make a list all of all your communal pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Also visit my web page ... zetaclear nail fungus relief
My web page > zetaclear reviews

Anonymous –   – (1:54 AM)  

Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
It is the little changes that will make the greatest
changes. Thanks for sharing!

My web blog http://www.flooranddecoroutlets.com/hardwood-solid.html

Anonymous –   – (1:02 PM)  

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

Here is my web page; zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (12:00 AM)  

Everything is very open with a clear explanation of the issues.
It was really informative. Your website is useful.
Thank you for sharing!

My page - toenail fungus treatment
Also see my website - nail fungus treatment

Anonymous –   – (1:53 PM)  

excellent issues altogether, you simply won a
logo new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago?
Any positive?

Here is my blog :: zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous –   – (1:15 PM)  

I blog often and I really thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.

I'm going to book mark your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your Feed too.

my weblog: phoenix maid service

Anonymous –   – (7:10 PM)  

Keep on working, great job!

Also visit my webpage; Read the Full Piece of writing

Anonymous –   – (1:07 PM)  

Hello! I've been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent work!

My weblog ... orange county hair removal

Anonymous –   – (4:30 AM)  

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else
could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect means?

I have a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the glance out for such information.


Check out my weblog :: cure for hair loss
Also see my site: hair regrowt

Anonymous –   – (1:54 AM)  

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!


Also visit my site - www.residenteparoissien.com.ar/index.php?do=/blog/60590/cleaning-service-company-helps-you-sustain-the-cleanliness-in-your-area/

Anonymous –   – (3:50 PM)  

We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
Your website offered us with valuable information to
work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole neighborhood will be grateful to you.

saturn vue hybrid

My weblog ... buy commodities

Anonymous –   – (4:19 PM)  

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said
"You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed
the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

ftd and flowers

Here is my site lasik surgeon new york

Anonymous –   – (7:39 PM)  

Hey,
I was contemplating adding a link back to your website since both of our websites are
based around the same niche. Would you prefer I link to you using
your site address: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=38070378&postID=8057556703008607587 or blog title:
Blogger: Blazing Cat Fur. Please let me know! Thanks!

More to come on my site chipping in golf

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP