Reader's Fave Carols Part 11

King's College Cambridge Merrily on High - From James



Wham! - Last Christmas - From JZ



Aimee Mann - Calling On Mary - From me



Aimee Mann ~ Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - from Mal



We've got quite a playlist from our original post! Add your fave in the comments and we'll feature your selections each evening in the run up to Christmas Day.

PS. I will put together a "novelty" carol post later save perhaps for one...which is the filthiest video I ever saw on YouTube.

Anonymous –   – (7:34 PM)  

My brother recommended I might like this website. He used to be entirely right.
This publish actually made my day. You cann't consider simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!
My web page > penny stocks Review

Anonymous –   – (8:02 PM)  

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will definitely obtain nice experience.
Also visit my web page going to

Anonymous –   – (8:02 PM)  

What's up Dear, are you truly visiting this website on a regular basis, if so after that you will definitely obtain nice experience.
My site > going to

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP