Chief WastesYourCash Has Spent $20,400 On Her Hunger Strike!!! - She Kept The Receipts This Time!

Harper’s meeting with chiefs on verge of collapse


Clayton Kennedy, Attawapiskat Chief Theresa Spence’s life partner, said he wants to allay concerns raised in the media about a savings account he set up to for donations to support Spence’s hunger strike.

So far, the account has received about $31,000 in donations and spent about $20,400 on expenses like hotels for support staff at the site and Spence’s family along with food, stoves, gasoline and the rental of a car, he said.

Kennedy said he has kept all the receipts and will be providing a detailed breakdown of the spending to the major donors.

h/t DogWonder

Anonymous –   – (1:09 PM)  

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something.
I believe that you just could do with a few % to pressure the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

my homepage :: railway

Anonymous –   – (7:44 AM)  

Hello! This post could not be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!

He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!


My web site: airman

Anonymous –   – (11:29 PM)  

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this site.

My homepage loginfinity

Anonymous –   – (1:03 AM)  

Hurrah! Finally I got a blog from where I can really take useful facts concerning my study and knowledge.


Here is my weblog adentro

Anonymous –   – (1:12 AM)  

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i want enjoyment, since
this this site conations truly nice funny stuff too.



Also visit my page ... piscatorious

Anonymous –   – (5:29 AM)  

What's up, always i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn, since i love to find out more and more.

My homepage liberty

Anonymous –   – (11:56 AM)  

Do you mind if I quote a few of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back
to your weblog? My website is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from
a lot of the information you present here.

Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!

My blog ... cuarenta

Anonymous –   – (10:41 AM)  

I go to see each day a few websites and sites to read posts, but this blog offers quality based content.



Have a look at my webpage: ziskin

Anonymous –   – (6:29 PM)  

Hey there I am so delighted I found your web site,
I really found you by mistake, while I was browsing on Google for something else, Regardless I am here
now and would just like to say thanks for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
it all at the minute but I have book-marked it
and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
Please do keep up the awesome work.

Feel free to visit my homepage ... http://gamersadda.org/index.php?do=/profile-26306/info/

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP