National Post Picks Up Zionist Plot Story - And Someone Is Caught In A Lie

"It was unclear whether the flyer was endorsed by the events’ organizers or if it was produced by someone acting individually."

 However, a Facebook page for a similar, now-canceled event in Ottawa featured the flyer with the words “Zionist Plot.”

One of the organizers for the Toronto event suggested that the National Post talk with a spokesperson for the group. However, he declined to give any contact information for the spokesperson, saying that only if a reporter was sent to the event would he point out someone who could comment.

“If you can come… I can engage you with our spokesperson so he will better describe to you all that information and explain to you why it is there,” said Zahoor Hyder. “I am not giving any person’s name. Sorry about that.”


The jpeg above is the original email sent to the Shia forum advertising the protest at the Pakistani consulate, it contains the Zionist Plot poster. Guess who sent it. Zahoor Hyder. One of the "organizers" of the event as described in the Post story.  Coincidence? I think not.

And...the Toronto Zionist Plot Poster is still available on the Toronto event Facebook page.

See jpeg at left.

Anonymous –   – (3:02 PM)  

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web page daily,
this website is truly fastidious and the users are really sharing good thoughts.


Also visit my weblog ... diets that work fast

Anonymous –   – (6:45 AM)  

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site thus i
came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find
things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!
!

my weblog :: how many calories do you burn walking

Anonymous –   – (9:04 AM)  

Nice blog here! Additionally your website a lot up fast!
What host are you using? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink for your host?
I want my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Here is my web page diet plans for women to lose weight fast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP