The Great Canadian List Of Hate Facts

I was struck by this passage in Andrew Coyne's column on the SCC's ludicrous Whatcott ruling.

"As anyone who follows the workings of human rights tribunals can attest, they are a strange parody of ordinary criminal courts. Not only is it no defence that the accused had an honest belief in what he said: it is not even a defence that it is factually true. Here, too, the Court is at peace. As the decision primly advises, “truth may be used for widely disparate ends.” I cannot quite believe I am reading these words, even now."

I can believe it, truth was never considered a defense by the Kangaroo Kourts. That this is now the law of the land is absurd, but not a surprise. Truth is a Hate Fact in Canada.

There really isn't anything to do but defy the Supreme Court, every day, without fail.

Mock it, scorn it, detest it. Subject it to hatred and contempt. To that end I propose to compile a handy reference of Hate Facts. Let's begin, add yours in the comments.

Canada aced the audition for Banana Republic status with the Whatcott decision

Multiculturalism is a corrosive policy that has undermined our society and values

If diversity is such a strength why does no one else practice it outside of a few gullible western nations?

Not all cultures are equal

Islam is not a religion of peace

A moratorium should be declared on immigration from Muslim nations

Gypsy culture is noteworthy for its enthusiastic embrace of criminality

We are not obligated to accept the world's refugees

Illegal Immigrants and refugees should not be granted the rights of Canadian citizens

Foreign aid is a waste - that includes Quebec

I don't owe any Indian Tribe anything, ever

You're not transgendered you're mentally ill

Gays are 2% of the population, except in elementary schools where they are portrayed as a majority

Basketball courts are not fathers & will never earn the money drug dealing can

Abortion kills children

I await your additions...

Anonymous –   – (8:41 PM)  

Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something.
I think that you could do with some % to pressure the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.

Feel free to surf to my weblog; gift ideas for men

Anonymous –   – (2:23 AM)  

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really loved surfing around your weblog posts.

In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you write once more very
soon!

Take a look at my blog - jack lalanne power juicer pro

Anonymous –   – (11:31 PM)  

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!


Also visit my web page - gift ideas for men

Anonymous –   – (11:08 PM)  

I've read a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to make any such wonderful informative website.

Here is my page - vegetables juice

Anonymous –   – (11:25 PM)  

When I initially left a comment I seem to
have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I
receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a way you
can remove me from that service? Cheers!

Feel free to surf to my blog post - http://matap.dmae.upm.es/

Anonymous –   – (9:52 AM)  

I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written!



Here is my blog ... http://wsemir.net/index.php?do=/blog/3221/leading-ten-juicer-most-effective-seller-2011

Anonymous –   – (3:56 PM)  

First of all I want to say great blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't
mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts
out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to
figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Thanks!

Check out my website - ronco pocket fisherman

Anonymous –   – (11:28 AM)  

Great post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Bless you!

Feel free to surf to my homepage: juice breville 800 juicer

Anonymous –   – (2:30 AM)  

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm
quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Best of luck for the next!

My web blog wiki.owars.de

Anonymous –   – (3:20 AM)  

Excellent article. I am going through a
few of these issues as well..

my weblog - http://wiki.owars.de/index.php?title=Some_Incredible_Toys_For_Your_Young_Children_On_Christmas

Anonymous –   – (5:40 PM)  

Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your web site by accident, and I am surprised why
this twist of fate did not came about earlier!
I bookmarked it.

Feel free to visit my web site Http://wiki.osgeo.jp/index.php?title=%e5%88%A9%e7%94%a8%e8%80%85:luisagres

Anonymous –   – (9:02 AM)  

These are really great ideas in concerning blogging.
You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up
wrinting.

Feel free to visit my web site Commercial juicers

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP