Video: Hypocrite Khomeinist Gloats Over Pamela Geller Dust Up

By now all of you will be familiar with the the forced cancellation of a Pamela Geller speaking event by the York Regional Mutaween.

The hypocrite defending "community values" in this video is Maulana Sayyid Muhammad Rizvi of the ISIJ.

Let's see, Rizvi's Madrassah was investigated for a hate crime, CASMO, a group he was closely affiliated with, was investigated for a hate crime, his Ahlul Bayt Society sponsors the annual Jew Hate fest Al Quds Day, and he spreads Khomeinist filth on Tehran's orders. Watch as he gloats, these are the values the YRP has chosen to uphold.

Anonymous –   – (3:43 AM)  

you're actually a excellent webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick.
Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed
a wonderful job on this matter!

Visit my blog Evgeni Malkin Black Jersey

Anonymous –   – (10:51 AM)  

Incredible quest there. What happened after? Good luck!


Here is my page; cook tips

Anonymous –   – (7:16 AM)  

Hello there! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!


Also visit my website ... http://www.maxleticssports.com/cheapjerseys.html

Anonymous –   – (12:31 PM)  

Wonderful site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew
of any message boards that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get feedback from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Also visit my web blog ... Gold Jewelry

Anonymous –   – (12:39 AM)  

I all the time emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts, because if like to read it afterward my
friends will too.

my web site :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous –   – (1:49 AM)  

Hi mates, pleasant paragraph and fastidious urging commented at
this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

Look into my website click for source

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP