This may seem rather mean-spirited

...but I want to share it. I want to share it because leftists, particularly those who infest universities, are absurd narcissists who have no sense of humour or concept of reality, and we need to keep pointing that out.

                                            (I love the way she keeps going on about how
                                              someone "stole" her picture, even though she                                                                                    personally and repeatedly put it in the public domain.)

"And they picked the wrong feminist fatty to mess with."  Tremble.

And if you think I'm just being hateful, look at it this way. She'd be a hell of a lot happier if she lost a bunch of weight. I know she tells herself she wouldn't, but she so would. So this is tough love. Heck, maybe it's not too late for her to drop "Gender and Women's Studies" (oh yes. Yes she is.) and actually stop wasting all that money and life. So if you think about it, I'm a hero, really.

Or if that's not working for you, hey, Cappy's at least as bitchy as I am.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP